Yea yea yea, so I know you all are thinking
We are halfway through March already and you're still posting about February...?
Well I promised I would finish sharing my photos from the FebPhotoADay challenge & I always keep my promises :)
If you missed part one, you can check it out here
Here is part two which includes days 11-27.
I am well aware that there were 29 days this February, but the last two days is when my life got crazy and frankly I was not concerned about taking a photo for this challenge,
But like I said I want to share with you the ones I did take.
I hope you enjoy part 2!
11: makes you happy - yep! every.one.of.those.makes.me.happy. :)
12: inside your closet - boy do I wish I had a bigger closet...
13: blue
14: heart - delicious See's Candy Bordeaux from my mom for Valentines
15: phone
16: something new - needle and yarn for my first ever self taught crochet project {still in the making}
17: time
18: drink
19: something you hate to do - I'm pretty sure most people hate doing dishes
19: something you hate to do - I'm pretty sure most people hate doing dishes
20: handwriting - I'm not afraid to admit that I got a birthday pin from Disneyland :)
21: a fave photo of you - This is one of my favorites of us
22: where you work - nametag!
23: your shoes - dirty old Tom's, can't seem to find a new pair I'm in love with
24: inside your bathroom cabinet - a disaster
25: green - chicken salad. yuuuummm!
26: night - sunset right over the lake
27: something you ate - soooooooo good. perfect little snack!
All photos taken via instagram!
If you would like to follow me on instagram, my username is ashham88
Although I'm not participating in MarchPhotoADay, I'd love to know what you're taking pictures of if you are!
Happy Friday everyone! And have a happy safe weekend!

1 comment:
I love the heart candy - it looks delish!
Post a Comment