Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Oh, How Pinteresting!

Oh my!
I feel terrible!
I haven't had a real post up on here since who knows when.
If you read my last few posts you will understand why.
It's been busy lately, but I finally feel like I am at a point where I can get back to all my lovely readers!

I'll make my comeback with Oh, How Pinteresting Wednesdays
but make sure you follow along for the next week or so.
I have some stuff I've been wanting to share with you all.
A recipe, a good cause, a relaxing evening out, and more.

But for now here is everyones favorite topic for Wednesday-Pinterest!
Take a look at what I'm loving on Pinterest this week...

I'm currently teaching myself to crochet & I'd love to recreate this cute headband!



This hair is gorgeous for a wedding day!



Someone please buy this dress for me! It's so cute :)



So true! I couldn't be more thankful that I've found mine!



simple.elegant.beautiful.



Hahahaha I couldn't help but laugh. If you watched the most recent season of the Bachelor & you remember the kids show Arthur, you'll get a good chuckle from this too!



Well that's all I have for now.
What are you all pinning this week?
Which of my pins did you like best?
We're half way through the week folks! Happy Wednesday!

3 comments:

Sarah said...

I absolutely LOVE that crocheted headband. I've been learning to crochet too, but haven't been able to find anything cute enough to do besides blankets. Thanks for the post to the tutorial! I'm going to try it today :)

Ashley said...

PLEASE make me one of those headbands! I have not one talented bone in my body and I die for that...I even think that color is perfect! :)

REBrown said...

I love the crocheted headband!

I also love that picture of the bachelor. I can't stand that guy and think he is oh so gross.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...