Monday, March 19, 2012

Ask me anything...

okay maybe I should be careful when I say anything...

I'm allowing anyone who is interested to ask me any question they can think of
this gives you all a chance to get to know me a little better.
I mean afterall you are reading my blog, so don't you want to know about the person whos blog you're reading?
I think so!

You can either leave your questions in the comment section, or if you prefer to stay anonymous {you know, so the whooooooole blog world doesn't know you asked that question :)} you can send me an email at ashham88(at)gmail(dot)com

When I get enough questions from you beautiful people, I will make an entire post, or two, or three {depending on how many questions you ask} with all your questions/my answers, and I'll be sure to link back to your blog!

I reserve the right to choose which questions I want to answer so if I feel your question is something I do not want to share with the entire world, then I may just email you back with my response, or if I feel the question is beyond inappropriate for my liking I'll just tell you I choose to not respond to that question, but thanks anyway :)

I'm super excited to see what questions you gals come up with!
So start asking away!!!

3 comments:

REBrown said...

What was your favorite childhood pet?

Anonymous said...

What Disney Character do you resemble most?!

:] Hope you're doing well darling!

Ashley Pringle said...

Why did you choose Fresno State for undergrad? And what was the BEST thing about living in Fresno (since everyone in CA likes to bash my poor hometown hehe)?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...