Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Mom gets her MBA

I've done it again.
I've failed at being a good blogger haha.
But I think I've come to the point that I will only blog for my satisfaction & of course hope my readers enjoy it too, I don't want to force myself to post every single day just for the sake of having a post, so I do apologize if you don't see me on here as often as before, but I'll still be around :)


Memorial Day weekend my beautiful Mom graduated!!!
She has been working so hard for so long for this moment and the day finally came!
I could not be more proud of her!
She is seriously a wonderful role model.
For the last 11 years (yes 11!) my mom has been going to school.
I watched her earn her Bachelor's degree & finally saw her earn her Master's.
For those 11 years, she spent her time raising me, working full time, being involved with my extracurricular activities, all while attending school...& might I add earning a 4.0!
A freaking 4.0 & all that other stuff!
My oh my, if that's not role model material I don't know what is!

YAY! Congratulations!


This is her "I'm holding back from crying-fake smile look"


Getting ready to walk across the stage


streamers came down at the end!


So awesome! And I'm so proud!


This is a terrible picture of me, but the best one of the two of us


2 of her sisters


there she is with the cake i made her

It was such a wonderful day to celebrate! It's so awesome to be able to have been there to support my mom through all of this and watch her complete her accomplishments!!!

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Congrats to your mom!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...