Thursday, June 28, 2012

Diggin' it!

Hello again folks!

I realize my posts have really been few and far between, and every time I post lately it's about my newest pride and joy but I just can't help it :)

I seriously love my dog so much haha.
I never thought I'd be one of those people but I adore this little boy.

So anyway, last Saturday Andrew and I went over to my mom's house to help her out with some stuff so we decided to bring Pancake with us.
My mom's backyard isn't that big but we figured it would be a nice little area for him to run around in and get some exercise.
While we were inside installing a fan in my mom's bedroom we looked outside to see what the little fur ball was up to & we discovered him digging a hole haha.

I'll let the pictures do the talking
Workin hard at making a hole

caught him red handed. Look at all that dirt

he thinks he's innocent :)

but really how can you deny a cute face like this?

& then he posed with a smile :)
So as you can see he really enjoyed himself.
After running through the yard and digging a hole he was wiped!
He slept soundly for the rest of the day.
I was actually unaware that Corgi's enjoyed digging holes, but clearly mine does haha.

I just hope this doesn't become a habit because when we eventually get a house one day we want to have vegetation & if he likes to dig our vegetation won't last long :/

Isn't he the cutest :)
I fall in love with him over and over!!!


2 comments:

Cori H. said...

He is ridiculously cute! Our dog used to love to dig holes. Our yard looked pretty bad for awhile because of it. It's hard to get mad at such a sweet little puppy though! :)

REBrown said...

Such a cutie!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...