Friday, July 1, 2011

First blog post!

Hello blog world! I have been wanting to start a blog for a while now but I honestly never had the time to sit down and begin one. Now that I have graduated and moved back home (and am still trying to figure what to do with my life at this current time...) I have decided what better time than now to start a blog.  I feel this may be the best way to keep everyone updated on my life post-grad! This first post is extremely short, but all I have to say is welcome & enjoy reading about my life :)

1 comment:

Linda said...

Welcome to blogland Ashley! I've been blogging for about 3 years now and have met the most incredible people along the way. Enjoy this wonderful creative outlet.

I've been so busy with opening up the store that Brandon and I started that I haven't had time to blog in weeks. I'm hoping to get back to it within the next few weeks.

Take care and give my love to mom!

Linda

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...