Monday, April 1, 2013

Puppy's 1st Birthday!

Good grief I've been MIA forever!

I never intended for grad school to be this crazy...well actually I did, but it's reality now & boy oh boy is it a time-taker-upper (if that's a phrase?!)

Today started my 3rd quarter out of 10. 
I can't believe I'm in my 3rd quarter already!!!
So crazy. 
I love it & hate it all at the same time.
School is definitely a blessing, I'm blessed to be going to one of the top schools for medical study in the state of California & having the opportunity to further my education to make someones life better one day :)
But as all college students know, its a curse at the same time because of all the studying and time it takes up.

Anyways, I decided I want to try and blog as much as possible as I continue to further my education, but please forgive me if it's not often, I'm a busy lady....
And trust me, I still check this little blog space daily to see what all of you are writing about!

So, the real reason for this post!
My baby boy turned 1 on March 26th!
I cannot believe he is already a year old!
He has changed so much in the past year, not just in his looks but in his personality. 
Panks at just 4 weeks old :)
He cracks me up every single day with his silliness
but he's also turned into such a lover and cuddler and I absolutely love it :)
For his birthday Andrew & I took him on a hike up in Crestline.
It's near a camp site called Camp Seely (this is where the Lindsey Lohan version of The Parent Trap was filmed) & it's only about 1.5 miles round trip but at the peak of the hike there is a small waterfall with a heart shape formed into the rocks.
The hike was so fun just watching Pancake jump around in the creek and enjoy himself out in nature, we are definitely going to be taking him on plenty more hikes in the near future. 

After our hike we went over to Lake Arrowhead area where all the shops are to walk around. 
There's a cute store that makes home made dog treats, so we let him choose a treat for his birthday.
He loved it!
Then on his actual birthday we went crazy!
We bought him 3 huge bones, a new toy & made him wear a birthday hat!
Yea we are crazy! But its ok, hes my baby and I'm allowed to spoil him :)
The difference a year makes...
I'm curious to see what happens when we decide to have children....oy!

& if you'd like to see more pictures of this cute boy, follow me on instagram...ashham88...I'm always posting pictures of him!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...