Tuesday, July 3, 2012

dirty dog

This past Saturday we decided to take a trip to our local mountains.
We brought the Panks with us to let him release some energy (& secretly to wear him out so we could sleep in the next morning, haha)
We actually want him to start enjoying the mountains at a young age since we plan on wanting to hike with him when he's a little older.
It turned out to be a really fun day & I definitely had my fair share of laughs.

P.S. Before you go any further I'm warning you there will be a lot of pictures :)

We started our day on a trail that runs along the river, so there were random spots where we could stop by and see the water running.


He was getting tired so I carried him for a bit. Don't I look thrilled haha


One of the few times he was testing the waters



Dirty boy!!! At this point he was so tired he would plop down at every shady spot, so Andrew carried him in all his muddiness


family shot :)

After the trail we decided to drive to an area where we could actually walk into the river bottom. 


I decided to join him in the water


he was getting really cold, not happy haha


rolling around to warm up in the sun. And beyond dirty at this point


of course he stopped to pose :)


I absolutely love his look in this picture!


this is his "im listening" face
It was such a fun day! Very simple, but fun to get out as a family!
In fact we had so much fun that we all felt like the picture below by the end of the day.
Knocked out in the backseat. This puppy wouldn't wake up for anything at this point.

We are really excited for more trips like this!
:)
Hope everyone has a safe and happy fourth of July!!!
The countdown to my birthday officially began on Sunday :)
15 days!!!!!!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...